i don't have any particular theme here, although one may evolve eventually. these are all just collected writings that i've saved on my home machine over the years i've been reading news. now they're here for you to peruse. enjoy.
the majority of these files are just text - ie, they'll show up preformatted. i'm
working on converting them into minimal html. many of them have ugly mail/news
headers, horribly out of date email addresses, and frighteningly humorous
ancient .signatures from days gone by.
some are unattributed, too. apologies to the real authors, whose headers have
been lost in time and editing.
page last updated : sometime in '97. wow.
stuff i wrote
stuff that friends of mine wrote
- a note about a silly UTA commercial
- another note about an even stranger snickers commercial
- a rant i posted to news.admin.net-abuse.misc about bob allisat.
- a tribune articule and accompanying musings
stuff by people i don't even know, but enjoy reading anyway
- a rant a friend of mine sent when i was neglecting email
- a poem by dave debry about one of my christmas parties gone horribly awry
- ai in the number system
- carasso's fun with insects
- cat owners
- ceej's narcissism
- a cut on the tip of your thumb
- elvis and jesus: a comparison
- feline unix dreams
- giving blood
- god gets busted
- if i had a million dollars
- island of dreams
- long haired freaky people
- my love for her runs down her leg
- pictures of you...
- skiing instruction
- the adventures of decasecond man!
- the importance of the metric system
- the life of the common goldfish
- the violent femmes christmas album
- women and coffee
- almost home
- feline projectile vomitting
- the savior at a kegger